Wednesday, January 09, 2008

sorry

i couldn't get angry that long, could i? i couldn't be mad at a person who gave me his selipar when I've broken mine. i maybe a little bit upset. but when my mind's clear from those gray clouds, i knew that part of it was my faults too. 'sorry' is the hardest word to say, but i knew it's long overdue. sorry for being rude to you. i shouldn't be rude to a person who rub my tired feet after a long, hard day, should i? or make the best hot milo late at night. or cook the best gulai that i'm now fancied. :)

3 comments:

  1. kalao tak mo cakap sebab segan (mak su pun selalu macam tu), gantikan dengan perbuatan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeehaaa.. romantika di tampoi gituuu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maksu> biasa la... marah-marah sayang...

    passerby> awwww...!!

    ReplyDelete