Monday, January 16, 2006

rojak campur

[satu] flu

first, the hubby down with flu... malam tadi adik dah start demam panas, guna ubat buntut tiga kali pon masih tak surut panas badan... i soaked his body with wet towel between dreams.. now, i'm feeling like demam already...


[dua] kesah dolu-dolu

hmm.. i have to write down this song... macam terngiang-ngiang pulak dalam kepala... still can remember vividly - tahun '93.. 4S.. D1-7... lepas habis prep, the lights all switched off at 11, d'juniors already in their beds, and me baru nak prepare for sleep (stay-up? hehe.. no lah, not me..). The routine's simple - switch on radio dulu (best 104 or s'pore's radio stations), kemas barang-barang sikit, pi toilet sat untuk basuh muka & berus gigi, terus landing atas katil... heheheh... katil kat asrama - katil besi, tilam getah, linen putih.. nyaman je rasa.. terus layan lagu ni sampai tertido...

Why I live in despair || 'Cause wide awake or dreaming || I know she's never there || And all the time I act so brave || I'm shakin' inside || Why does it hurt me so || Maybe my love will come back someday || Only heaven knows || And maybe our hearts will find a way || Only heaven knows || And all I can do is hope and pray || 'Cause heaven knows

No comments:

Post a Comment