Tuesday, December 27, 2005

my fav songs

these three songs may be a lil bit common.. but i love them much! they have the right lyrics, the right voices, the right sounds, at the right time... just soo perfect.. bukan setakat sora penyanyi yg best, tapi bunyik belakang2 all the intruments tu yg menyedapkan lagi sesebuah lagu... macam lagu 'now & forever' - richard marx, ada bunyik strings + piano kat background tu, peh! dengar mcm syok jek, terasa nak belajar main piano or biola (or double bass... lepas tu buleh nyanyi lagu: double bass berbunyi... heheheh.. ) sora2 yg sedap - i'll give credits to bryan adams & ronan keatings... hehehhehe... (ape punya taste la...) and of coz, my beloved hubby :) - yg suka compile lagu..

my pick: random three...

nomborrrrr tigaaa..
I feel it in my fingers || I feel it in my toes || Love is all around me || And so the feeling grows || It's written on the wind || It's everywhere I go, oh yes it is || So if you really love me || Come on and let it show..

nomborrrrr duaaaaa....
I will love you for the earth at my feet || I will love you for the sun in the sky || I will love you for the falling rain, oh oh oh oh || I will love you for the heart that could break || I will love you for the dreams that we share || I will love you for the falling rain, oh oh oh oh..

nomborrrr satuuuuu....
Baby you're all that I want || When you're lyin' here in my arms || I'm findin' it hard to believe || We're in heaven || And love is all that I need || And I found it there in your heart || It isn't too hard to see || We're in heaven..

add another one won't hurt.. :D
I feel wonderful || Because I see the love light in your eyes || And the wonder of it all || Is that you just don't realize || How much I love you..

hehehehe... banyak lagu-lagu jiwang...

to be continued..

3 comments:

  1. nombor tiga: Love is all around - wet wet wet

    nombor dua: The earth the moon the sky (betul ke?) - Colour Me Bad

    nombor satu: All that I need - Boyzone

    another one: tak tau..

    cuba teka lagu apa ni:

    cantik menarik tertarik kau memang dabomb..
    cantik menarik tertarik kau memang dabomb..
    cantik menarik tertarik kau memang dabomb..
    cantik menarik tertarik kau memang dabomb..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nombor tiga betul, nombor dua hampir betul - boleh diterima jawapan tu, tapi nombor satu tu salah... teka lagik... kalau betul belanja prosperity burger... heh heh..

    p/s: lagu da bomb ler tu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nombor satu tu lagu heavens by bryan adams dan yg last sekali tu lagu wonderful tonight by eric clapton.

    ReplyDelete